The Game Boy Advance Emulator or GBA emulator is a portable gaming console which has become quite popular in the last few years. The best thing about a GBA emulator is that, you can use in on any device of your choice starting from PC, MAC and android phones. It consists of some retro and popular games like Super Mario Kart, Pokemon Red etc. So in order to enjoy all of your favourite games on PC or Mac, here is our list of best GBA emulators of all time. All of these emulators are compatible Windows 7, 8 and 10 along with the sound support.
Table of Contents
The 11 Best Game Boy Advance (GBA) Emulators For Windows PC
We would first list all the best GBA emulator for Windows available in the market for your laptop or computer along with your Mac device. So without any further delays, let’s start on with the list.
1) mGBA Emulator
This is one of the best GBA emulators for Windows due to the fact that it would give you some lag free gaming experiences. You can play all of your favourite games on your PC or laptop without any hassle using this emulator.
- Bring in your best buddies and have a gala time playing your favourite games as this GBA emulator windows supports multiple players and multi window games.
- You would also get a solar sensor support.
- Added to that, you would also receive game overrides along with the ROM patch Support.
- Excel in all the games at different levels using the cheat code support.
2) My Emulator Online
GBA Myemulator.online has a huge collection of classic games -for GB, GB Color and GB Advance- that you can play online for free and without downloading anything on your PC or Mac. Not even emulators like Retroarch. One of the coolest thing is that their catalog includes sagas like Pokémon, Mario, Mega Man, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Castlevania, Dragon Ball, Naruto, Bomberman, Metroid, Star Wars, Lego, Wario and many others genres of RPG, Platform, Fighting, Racing and Sports games.
3) VisualBoy Advance Emulator
The smoothness and flawless compatibility of this game with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 have helped this emulator to feature on our list for the best GBA emulator windows. It has some of the most unique features that would help you to have some awesome gaming experience.
- Nothing can beat the pleasure of playing games with joystick. And if you have the VisualBoy Advance Emulator, then you can do it without any hassle as it supports seamless gaming experiences with joystick.
- You can start your game from where you have left it with the help of their support for saving and loading the game.
- The cheat code support would direct you to complete difficult levels with ease.
- You can also flaunt your gaming abilities to the world as this emulator has the option of taking screenshots and recording videos during the play.
4) No$GBA Emulator for PC
No$GBA Emulator is also known as the No Cash Emulator is another powerful GBA Emulator for your Windows device. One of the coolest things about GameBoy Emulator PC is that it can emulate the NDS games and hence you can enjoy GBA and NSD games in a single emulator. In order to play GBA games with this emulator, all you would need to do is navigate to the File on your device and then choose the Cartridge Menu. Here you can select the NDS game ROM that you wish to play.
- Two in one emulator that supports GBA and NDS games together.
- You can also multiply your gaming pleasures with gamepad or joystick as this emulator supports both.
5) Higan GBA Emulator
This high end system of multi emulator supports gameboy color, super famicom, Nintendro famicom along with the GBA emulation support. Let us explore what are the other features that this emulator has to offer to us.
- Along with the gaming console emulation, you would also be able to specify the ROM for custom BIOS in order to emulate the Mega Drive, Sega Master System along with the Game Gear.
- The colour reproduction of the GBA emulator windows is really quite good. However when it comes to the sound, you might have to compromise a bit.
6) BatGBA Emulator
This is a simple emulator where you can experience some amazing games. You might not get many of the advanced features here, but what you would get is wonderful gaming experiences with simplicity. You can play commercial as well as non commercial GBA games without any hassle using this emulator.
- It takes up a very little space and runs with ease on almost any of the hardware.
- You would not require a lot of knowledge about emulators as it is one of the simplest emulator that does not require any complex installations.
7) BoyCott Advance Emulator
This is a GBA emulator windows which is compatible to all of the versions that ranges from 7, 8.1, 10, Vista and even the older versions.
- You can buy this emulator without any worries as it is compatible with most of the Windows Version.
- You would get auto saving and loading options so that you can restart your game from the point where you had left it last.
- With joystick support, you can add more joy to your overall gaming experiences.
8) GBE Plus
This is yet another simple emulator in the list which uses very less memory making it very easy to download. The best thing about this GBA emulator is that it is compatible with most of the GBA ROMs that you would get in the market. You would not get cheat support or turbo function for this emulator.
- Smooth frame rate with no distortions in the sound.
9) OpenEmu – Best GBA Emulator for Mac
This is one feature rich Emulator that supports seamless gaming experiences in Mac OS. The Open Emu basically works as an interface which supports multi gaming consoles together. Hence you would not have to buy separate emulators for different types of gaming consoles.
- You would be able to download multiple cores so as to emulate GBA, GBC along with Atari Systems. Hence you can have multiple benefits from a single emulator.
- You would get options of recording the screen.
- You would be able to play with joystick as this emulator supports the same.
10) RascalBoy Advance Emulator
One of the coolest things about this emulator is that it supports language packs and multiple players on the same PC. You would also get cheat support in case you get stuck at any level of the game.
- As mentioned above, you would get multi player support with 4 players playing at a time.
- The support of language pack is a cool addition.
- You would get some great graphics and cool sound support from this emulator.
11) DreamGBA Emulator
The developer of this Emulator is the same author who developed DreamGBC. You would get most of the games with sound support which is really cool. This command line emulator comes with a loader application and you would need an original GBA BIOS for this emulator to run.
- You would get some really smooth graphics with all round sound support.
- You would be able to run many games with the help of this emulator.
Now that you know about the best GBA emulators, you can try and test them. They have all been used by many players over the years and have received good feedbacks from each of them.