Open VPN for PC: VPN that stands for Virtual Private Network is actually a useful tool that can protect your online activities as well as online confidentiality. The popularity of VPN is being increased day by day because of its endless advantages. One of the best advantages of using VPN is that it helps the internet users to access the restricted content from anywhere in the world. Therefore, nowadays, people look for open VPN for their PC or Laptop. In this article, the instruction for downloading and setting up open VPN for PC/Laptop is given. But, before going there, here is a quick overview of how a VPN works and how it can protect your privacy:
Complete Process of Downloading OpenVPN for PC/Windows:
In order to download and set up open VPN for windows, you must follow the following steps:
- First you have to download the official Open VPN client. The link is given below:
- After that you have to run the setup and then follow the easy installation steps. Be sure that you have confirmed the windows security messages.
- Then you will have Open VPN icon on your desktop. Click on ‘settings’ and then go to the ‘compatibility’ tab. After that you need to check ‘Run the program as administrator’
- Now start open VPN with administrator privileges and click with right on the open VPN tray icon. Now, you need to select your desired location and click on ‘connect’
- When the connection is established successfully, you will see that open VPN icon turns green. Now, you can manage your VPN connection with Open VPN.